Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About The Mississippi State Veterans Home

The Mississippi State Veterans Home is a nursing home in Kosciusko, MS that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Mississippi State Veterans Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of The Mississippi State Veterans Home

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

The Mississippi State Veterans Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Dee W1 March 02, 2012
4.0

My personal experience with my friend at MS State Veterans Home in Kosciusko MS was a positive one. My friend suffers from Alzheimer's disease and is in the late stages of the disease. Every time I went to visit him, he was generally well groomed and seemed to be content. The facility is well kept and has enough staff on hand to care for the needs of the number of patient residents. The staff always called on special occasions to notify family and friends of particular events that were being planned for the residents. Also, if he needed something in particular the staff would call and let the family know which items to bring on the next visit. In general, the staff was very proactive for the welfare of my friend, and I really appreciate their efforts in that regard. I would definitely recommend the MS State Veterans Home in Kosciusko, Mississippi to anyone who has a loved one that they want in good care.

Location of The Mississippi State Veterans Home