Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Spanish Meadows Nursing & Rehab

Posted by Sheila11 September 01, 2014

Spanish Meadows Nursing and Rehab provides terrific care as far as I’m concerned. They give wonderful bedside care. The food is fine. The rooms are beautiful. They are very caring and very warm.

Posted by KJOHN November 07, 2013
1.0

Disappointed with facility. Staff does not respond quickly to needs of patients. Staff is not well supervised and appears to be more focused on non patient tasks. For example the staff spent days on decorating for Halloween. Food is not good. Facility smelled of urine and feces. I would not have my family member return. Staff does appear friendly, though.

Posted by lilladysara May 07, 2013

Spanish Meadows Rehab Dept is outstanding and was the sole reason my mom was able to return home and complete her rehab while at home. The rehab team was very caring and more importantly very informative/thorough with treatments. I was more impressed by their knowledge than I was with the therapist at TIRR. I highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for quality care.

Posted by texangal April 25, 2013

This place is wonderful. The rehab team works hard with the patients to get their independence back. Couldn't think of a better place for a loved one needing Rehab

Posted by santaanna April 14, 2013

Our family and friends would like to take this opportunity to thank the SPANISH MEADOWS FACILITY ON KATY FLEWELLEN RD. IN KATY, TEXAS for the care of our friend and loved one at this facility. Our friends say thank you for all you have done for our loved one. We thank the following: all the nursing supervisors all week and weekends on all shifts, all the nurses, all the cna's, all the respiratory personnel, all the physical therapists, all the cleaning crew(carpet cleaning, mopping, eaxing, dusting, boxes of plastic gloves, bathroom cleanliness in the ropom, fixing the TV witht he remote control, filters for the air conditioners, etc., Dr. Beatrice, Dr. Wahaja, Mrs. Thurman for walking the hallways and visiting the patients and caretakers, all the food personnel(G tube personnel), all the financial personnel, all the front door receptionists all week and weekends and all shifts, Ms. McKenney (socail directors), Activities personnell, Max, Terrell, Nate. Again, we thank you!!!! God bless you all!

Posted by notso happy November 07, 2012
1.0

This facility is run unprofessionally. You do not want your loved one here. My aunt almost died on the first day here because the staff was so inexperienced and the communication between administation and staff was horrible. If it had not been for the 87 year old lady in the other side of the room calling out for help, my aunt would have died within 4 hours of being admitted to this place. Don't fall for the smoozin smiles of the administration either. They think by being nice you will not see how incompetent they are. Also keep up with your loved one possessions. Workers go through their personal belongings. This happened to my aunt - the worker did not know some one was in the room watching him filter through my aunts things. Look some where else for a facility.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 676064

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality