Payment Options

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Iroquois Nursing Home Inc

Posted by Caring76422950 December 24, 2013
4.0

Right now my relative is in Iroquois Nursing Home. It is a temporary facility, just for rehab. I like everything there. Everything was fine and we're very happy with it. The facility is very clean and you don't feel like it's a rehab/nursing-type home. It's very nice.

Posted by rleena November 14, 2013
1.0

My dad was not well cared for as we found mysterious bruises on his shoulder, accidents in his wheel chair, placed in bathroom for long period of time no attendance, never saw the doctor, never but heard of him only, nurses care was poor giving him water at his foot end and not by his bed side, weird! left at dining table with his head down in his plate of food, not helping with his feeding, he received only twice rehab and never helped with his walking, male nurse rolled him into shower and left him in there alone and never washed him.. horrible behavior, with in two weeks there...he died. I feel sorry for anyone putting there loved ones into these peoples hands of careless, cruel thoughtless actions, never once saw the doctor and they had excuses each time!!! Less than 1 star!! BEWARE

Posted by Dawn2 June 19, 2012

I think it's a nice facility. I believe this was developed by the doctors of the hospital so they could have a way of getting their patients out of their chronic visits. The nurses and staff changes now and then but I was quite impressed with the way they handle the patients in there. They seemed to care for the patients and they seemed involved with them.

Medicare Ratings