Payment Options

Reviews of Adams Farm Living & Rehabilitation

Adams Farm Living & Rehabilitation
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Jim78906450 February 28, 2014

The physical therapist who worked with my mother-in-law at Adams Farm Living & Rehabilitation is very good. The facility is very clean too. Everything was fine and we had a positive experience with this location.

Adams Farm Living & Rehabilitation
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by jksmith77 August 04, 2011

Number one fact, this place is huge... we are talking five acres huge and it is beautifully set up. It may not be the most luxurious thing your yes have set upon but the staff and management have made it their number one goal to ensure that the patient is as comfortable as comfortable as possible as long as it takes.

With that being said, the did the same for me. They even offered me lunch as they were showing me around the grounds and I was tired after that trek. I met some really nice people after that review. The staff, management and guest have it together there. Plenty of space make this area a very desirable location and the amenities make it even more desirable.

Most of the patients looked very happy and content with most laughing and carrying on. The workers were like busy bees. This is definitely a good stop to take if you are looking for a facility for yourself or a friend or family member.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 345535

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality