Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Cayuga Ridge Extended Care

Cayuga Ridge Extended Care is a nursing home in Ithaca, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cayuga Ridge Extended Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Cayuga Ridge Extended Care

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Cayuga Ridge Extended Care
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by justavisitor June 29, 2012
3.0

Overall, I would have to say that my experience was positive. I thought that in general, the staff was rather accommodating. The nurses seemed polite and considerate with the residents. There was even a staff member responsible for daily activities to keep the residents engaged. The staff did their job adequately and used the most of what resources they had.The facilities is a little mixed for me. I would say in the end that it is adequate. The building is rather large, but I felt that the interior felt a little rundown. There were some places that were closed off and everything felt old. However, the main areas were still kept fairly tidy and functional, so I thought it wasn't really that much of a deal.I didn't really get to experience all of the amenities, but overall I thought it was decent. There is a very large dining area/activities room on the first floor. It allows for residents to gather and socialize. On individual floors, there are TV rooms as well as a dining area. These places are sparsely decorated but are still functional. The rooms were rather small, but it was large enough to fit a large bed, a TV, and a mini fridge. Most rooms had a window view and could see the outside landscape.In the end, I thought my experience was pleasant. Cayuga Ridge is not a high-scale nursing home. Rather it is more for those with a budget. This is more apparent when visiting the place, but it is important to note that the staff does everything to make things amenable for the residents as well as for the visitors.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 335249

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality