Reviews of Rosary Hill Home

Posted by Jeanne W December 19, 2013

At Rosary Hill, my mom had the most beautiful final year.
No words can ever do justice to the love, grace and beauty that the sisters and staff provide to the patient and their family ….. it was “miraculous”.

Posted by moncenia October 05, 2013

It was a haven and respite for the entire family. Top notch care and attendance by the sisters and attendants. Cannot say enough on how special this home is. williams family

Posted by Rener family September 18, 2013

Rosary hill is a special place. It is like heaven on earth. The sister's are Gods angels.

Posted by Loving D September 17, 2012

Rosary Hill Home, Hawthorne, NY is an outstanding facility. My father spent the last summer of his life there and I can share that the care he was given was outstanding. I spent each day with him sitting outside on the beautiful grounds, participating in daily planned social activities, and helping him with meals. As I observed the care he received and the care given to others in the facility, I was often impressed and never disappointed. The atmosphere created by the Dominican Sisters is that of serenity, dignity, and uplifted days and evenings. God bless the people who run and those who support this outstanding facility. Their dedication brought much comfort to my father and family.

Posted by Tom2 September 01, 2011

This is an extraordinary facility run by the Catholic Church that gives loving and tender care to the dying. The property is clean and cheerful and the staff is filled with compassion and kindness. They are truly doing God's work and they provide care regardless of your faith. If you find yourself in need of such care for a loved one you can not do better than Rosary Hill.

Posted by Kathryn Nelson September 01, 2011

This is a facility for people who are very sick and dying of cancer. It is a Catholic facility - run by the Dominican Sisters of Hawthorne. It is a wonderful, loving environment. My aunt was a resident there for the last few weeks of her life. She was not a Catholic. Religion was never an issue between her and the nuns who cared for her. They were wonderful to her and helped her come to terms with her death. I can't say enough that's positive about this amazing facility. The facility is supported by donations only.

Posted by Peg Conroy1 August 01, 2011

My husband was a patient there and received the best care I could imagine. The staff is loving and considerate and the atmosphere is pleasant and uplifting -- not an easy task in an end-of-life situation. I found out later that many of my visits were outside of established visiting hours, but no one ever suggested I wasn't welcome and they treated me and my children with the greatest regard.

Location of Rosary Hill Home