Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Prospect Heights Cc

Posted by nostars April 16, 2014
1.0

My mom was here after a stroke for rehab and general nursing care. The rehab techs seemed knowledgeable and caring as well as a few of the aides and nurses. Supervisors and administration were beyond awful. Outright refusal to provide adequate care and assessment of patient pain. I left her every night filled with fear that she would be injured while there. Absolutely no communication with family members on medical status and with staff members about patient ability (aides were unaware my mom was paralyzed and unable to speak). Would not recommend going here under any circumstances.

Posted by missmymom January 22, 2014
1.0

Horrible place. First 2 reviews are right on. All they care about is keeping Medicare patients to the last day Medicare will pay. And they know every trick in the book to do so; just like they know every CYA excuse & trick to justify just about anything they do. Total incompetence. The people that care who work there won't jeopardize their jobs by revealing what goes on- & then are the bulk of them who relish in knowing they can do what they want & all will vouch for them in fear of losing their job.

Posted by Lusa December 02, 2013
1.0

Very disappointed they are very understaffed and more the half of the staff are just going through the motions we are looking for another rehab at this time hoping to move my parent ASAP !!!!also it looks very worn it could use some updating we had used this prospect heights a few years ago and we were very happy with the care it's not the same I would give it a half of a star

Posted by prettynana July 21, 2013
1.0

This facility is clean. The nurses only are good for giving meds. If your loved one is ill, this is not the place for them. They overlook all necessary medical problems. Wait until it is too late to take to the hospital. Prospect heights is good only for rehab. My husband passed away due to neglect of the medical staff. Please make sure before you choose this plce.

Posted by JERV78 July 29, 2011
4.0

I WAS AN ORTHOPEDIC REHAB PATIENT AT THIS FACILITY TWICE FOR KNEE REPLACEMENTS... NOT ONLY WERE THE STAFF ATTENTIVE AND FRIENDLY BUT THE ACTUAL THERAPY ITSELF WAS GREAT... I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO WALK ALL OVER AGAIN BOTH TIMES I WAS THERE AND THE CARE AND TIME SPENT WITH ALL OF THE REHAB PATIENTS WAS INCREDIBLE... THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T GIVE PROSPECT HEIGHTS 5 STARS IS THAT THE FACILITY ITSELF IS SHOWING SIGNS OF WEAR AND NEEDS SOME UPDATING... BEDS ALSO COULD USE REPLACING...

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 315460

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality