About Waters of Greencastle, the

Waters of Greencastle, the is a nursing home in Greencastle, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Waters of Greencastle, the for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Waters of Greencastle, the

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Waters of Greencastle, the
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by tintin1 January 28, 2012

I visited The Waters in Greencastle, Indiana about 6 months ago to check out the facility, staff and living condition of the clients residing there. I work as a nurse and I am very sensitive to what patients need in order to cope well. If I were asked to rate this facility, I would definitely give it a 5. The environment was calm and peaceful. It was very homey especially to the residents. The ambiance was perfect. The staff was very accommodating to their patients and they showed utmost attention to every need the patients desired. Care was not delayed, in fact, the staff made sure they monitor their patients regularly for any assistance needed. The Waters has quality care patients need in order to live fruitfully and comfortably. This facility is so far the best I have visited. Healthcare in this facility is excellent. The environment is perfect to all ages. The staff is caring, loving and most of all very accommodating. Not only does The Waters embody quality care but also provides residents a loving community.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 155202

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality