Reviews of Beautiful Savior Home

Posted by Caring82862450 May 21, 2014

They were very nice at Beautiful Savior. It felt very comfortable. I think it'll be a nice place for me to be. They have different things for people to do. I like that it felt like home.

Posted by pantherfootballmom October 13, 2013
2.0

The care there has been fair at best. I do believe there are those that care about the residents but unfortunately they are not the ones in charge. The meals are sometimes under cooked(even still frozen) theft abounds, and when one worker referred to a resident as retarded instead of being dismissed they were just reassigned. There really is no reason these people should not be treated with respect in their twilight years. If my parents did not want to leave I would move them out today!

Posted by Caring785 1 November 01, 2012
2.0

Beautiful Savior Home doesn't look nice at all. It's an older facility. It was not something that you just feel safe. I heard the staff is amazing and very good. But first impression sometimes makes a difference.

Posted by drgonzo May 13, 2012
4.0

Blessed Savior is an older facility located on the edge of a smaller town in Missouri, in no way impressive in appearance. There is a large parking lot in front. The facility has separate assisted living and nursing home units. Upon entering, one must find the office; there is no greeting desk as in most modern facilities. However, the officials are quite friendly and helpful. This is the key to Blessed Savior: the people really care. Our experience was with the nursing home, where my mother spent the last few weeks of her life. Mom entered Blessed Savior after a heart attack, and she had been confined to a scooter for a couple of years before that. The attendants at Blessed Savior started caring for Mom with good cheer and enthusiasm as she arrived, and their upbeat spirit was truly a blessing throughout her brief stay. When she became ill, they realized it quickly, got her to the hospital, and notified me immediately. When Mom returned for hospice care, the staff attended to us with concern that touched our hearts, bringing us snacks in the middle of the night and making us as comfortable as possible. Blessed Savior made a difficult time in life much more bearable.

Posted by gjb April 14, 2012

My mother-in-law was placed in this nursing home and was cared for by a local hospice organization. The home is not new, it is not fancy but it was clean. The family was treated with respect and dignity, as was she. The first evening we were in attendance, the home brought us a cart with cheese/crackers and drinks. We were in awe of their sensitivity and concern for our wellbeing, as they knew she was being cared for otherwise. On another occasion, they brought us a tray of snacks, including cookies, treats, pitcher of lemonade etc. During this very difficult time, it was nice to know someone was noticing the pain the family was enduring.
During her last few days, the home was responsible for her hygiene issues, and changing her position to avoid bed sores. The staff was gentle, and caring.
I would recommend this home to anyone needing end of life care for a loved one.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 265782

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality