Top nearby Nursing Homes:

From Pacific Haven Healthcare Center

Pacific Haven HealthCare Center is a quality health care provider delivering specialized medical and nursing care in a warm and homelike environment. We are dedicated to continuously improving our high standards while meeting the medical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of the residents we are fortunate enough to serve.

Reviews of Pacific Haven Healthcare Center

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Pacific Haven Healthcare Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Steph B1 June 23, 2012
4.0

The thing that I like the most about this facility is the amazing staff. They are all very caring and remember me and my husband by name whenever we go to visit our family member. They are also very proactive when it comes to the mental and physical health of the residents. We are alerted to any severe changes in mood or any medical issues that come up in regards to our family member. The facility is older so some things could be upgraded (i.e. the closets and nightstands in the patient rooms, the flooring in certain areas, and there are issues with cable t.v. reception/hookup) but the it is always clean. The outside areas are kept up nicely and there is an inner courtyard for residents (it's enclosed so patients' with dementia/Alzheimer's can enjoy the outdoors too). The facility is also equipped with an area for physical therapy, and an activity room with events going on all the time to keep the residents entertained and active.

Medicare Ratings