About Harbor Beach Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Harbor Beach Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Fort Lauderdale, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Harbor Beach Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Harbor Beach Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Harbor Beach Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by lmcrayne May 30, 2012

Visiting my sister in a nursing home was the hardest thing I thought I would ever have to do. My sister is ten years younger than me, so when she got cancer it was a complete shock. She lives in Florida and I am unable to take care of her during her last days. So we found this wonderful facility. Every time I go to visit her she is always smiling no matter what she is going through. She speaks of the staff like they are her children and I know they are taking care of her every need. She is in the last stages of the cancer, so the staff makes sure she is comfortable and in the least amount of pain. I feel that when she does finally succumb to the cancer she will have lived out her final days in a great place with a great staff and for that I will always be grateful.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 105578

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality