Reviews of Franklin Center For Rehab And Nursing

Posted by Carol November 01, 2012
3.0

Franklin Care smells like urine. The room is so dark and the space is too small. The food is not good. I tried to eat it. My husband didn't like the food.

Posted by MerylL June 25, 2012
4.0

I enjoyed visiting. The volunteers seemed to help the residents with simple tasks. They also accompanied the elderly in making arts and crafts, and played board games with them. The volunteers helped with secretarial work and helped plan and set-up programs for the elderly. Ultimately, this was an eye-opening experience. It seemed that the facility heavily depended on volunteers and nurses. I found that the higher the floor level, the more inactive and depressed the adults were. Unfortunately, I had seen that most of the higher-level staff members wanted volunteers to work with the happier elderly, instead of keep the unhappy ones company. The amenities, staff members, and the facility were clean and friendly. I just wish that they paid a bit more attention to the unhappy members of the community. All in all, the nurses were excellent-- it seemed that the physicians were the ones who cared less.

Posted by The Panacea October 12, 2011
1.0

hallways are dirty & the building smells.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 335426

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality