Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Katherine's Place at Wedington

Katherine's Place at Wedington, a place where neighbors become friends, where everyday living is enhanced by meaningful things to do. We've taken the traditional approach to aging and replaced it with a setting that is much more like a community. We are specialists in the art of caring.

Reviews of Katherine's Place at Wedington

Katherine's Place at Wedington
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by amandarodriguez October 13, 2012

My experiences with the place of Katherine was very positive. I visit my grandmother at anytime. My grandmother always said about the staff kindly. The facility is lovely entering the lobby was like walking into a tourist resort. They have a large open air garden with a water feature for your customers to enjoy. They also have many other services such as parties, and church on Sundays. They also had a large dining area that serves delicious food. I will always be indebted to his staff for the care they gave my grandmother in her last days.

Katherine's Place at Wedington
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by stdntnrse April 18, 2012
4.0

Katherine's Place has a very pleasant environment. The facilities are top notch, It doesn't feel like a "nursing-home" it has modern furniture and appliances, and the building is tastefully decorated. The building was recently built, it has up to date medical supplies and machines, and luxuries like on site massage and hair stylists. The rehabilitation program is outstanding and there are fun activities everyday ranging from bingo to movie theatre outings. The nursing staff was caring, but the CNA staff seemed to be lacking in authority. At times, I felt as if the nurses just let the CNA's do whatever they wanted. While at this facility, I noticed that many residents loved it there. The residents felt cared for and important, which seems like the most important aspect to me. For the most part, the staff seemed to have a passion for their job. Overall, Katherine's Place has a homelike feel, outstanding onsite programs and activities, and a caring staff.

Medicare Ratings