About Ludlow Center For Health & Rehabilitation

Ludlow Center For Health & Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Fairfield, CT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ludlow Center For Health & Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Ludlow Center For Health & Rehabilitation

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Ludlow Center For Health & Rehabilitation
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by babisson January 06, 2012
4.0

My mother has been living the for three and a half years. I visit her every day. Generally, she recieves good service there. For example, sometimes she is eating when I arrive and she likes the food a great deal. There is a variety of foods available and they tailor the meal to the needs of each patient. The nurses do a good job of assisting those who need help with feeding themselves. The staff has been generally curteous and friendly to me during my visits. I've seen my mother recieve physical therapy here and I was happy to see that they were helping my mother regain some leg strength after a recent hospital stay.If I had to say anything negative abhout the location, it would be that I have observed nurses on occasion not being very responsive to toileting needs and they sometimes take a while to respond to call lights. Recently, they have also been renovating the parking making it difficult for me to visit.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 075330

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality