Payment Options

Reviews of Millcreek Community Hospital Transitional Care

Millcreek Community Hospital Transitional Care
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by hughsie November 10, 2013

My dad, fred, was a resident for 18 months. He received excellent care in this modern, small facility where everyone on staff knew all the patients. The food was plentiful, nutrious and appealing. I was able to visit at any time and enjoyed getting to know other residents who interacted with my dad. Really enjoyed frank. Rember the day they made doughnuts. My dad, fred and frank were supposed to be putting powdered sugar on them at the end of the assembly line. However, they were eating them instead!

Millcreek Community Hospital Transitional Care
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by anonymous44 June 27, 2011
4.0

The staff is happy. I think it's very important for happy residents to have a happy staff. The residents are sensitive to moods and it can affect them thoroughly if there's a negative atmosphere. The same is true for a positive, happy atmosphere, which this facility has. The residents are happy as well and when they're not, the staff are quick to tease and joke them into a better mood. I have a friend at this facility whose grandson right him every week with a knock-knock joke. And every week, my friend goes around to his friends in the facility and the staff and shares the joke ad nauseam. The staff, however, never get tired of it, especially when my friend forgets and retells the joke two or three times. They listen and laugh and even add jokes of their own, which my friend is then eager to write down and send to his grandson. I think he's currently making a joke book for his grandson's birthday.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 396121

Health
4.0
Overall
3.0
Quality