Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Sayre House, Inc

Sayre House, Inc is a nursing home in Sayre, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sayre House, Inc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Sayre House, Inc

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Sayre House, Inc
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Sherry22 January 28, 2014

Sayre Health Center provides total care. Mother is in a private room and it's beautiful. It isn't just a nursing home, it's for rehabilitation and all sorts of things they have people in for. The Alzheimer's and dementia patients are right in with the regular population which is what I like because that keeps her more active and she will cope to these normal people as well. The food is pretty good. I've had the food myself. The staff is very good and very helpful as far as I can see. If anything happens, they always notify me immediately and if they can't get me they call one of my other brothers or my sister. They're very quick to respond. If I have a question, they call me back right away. They have cookies and coffee during the day. They also have a snack cart that comes around in the afternoon. They quite often have popcorn night or movie night with popcorn. They really do a nice job, I think, much better than the other place that we were in but with a different setup. They have lots of groups that come in for singing, band concerts, choral concerts and country western bands. They have trips to the casino, trips to the mall and trips to see the Christmas lights. They have bingo and book club. I like the place. My whole family is quite happy with it.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395101

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality