Payment Options

W R Winslow Memorial Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring71022550 March 28, 2014
3.0

My mother has been in W R Winslow for about five months. The facility is clean. However, her room is really small, and they have a small stand to keep things. That's it, not even room for a chair. She doesn't like the food because she says they serve them the same green beans and turkey, but she's probably exaggerating. They have a few activities. However, my mom is not well enough, and she only plays bingo. I think they need more staff.

W R Winslow Memorial Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Kwamaine Overton July 24, 2012
4.0

The nursing home for the most part was very decent. Patients seemed to be happy in their environment. Meals, medication, and especially time are given to all to all residents regularly or as needed. Keeping the more elder or ill residents healthy, clean and, relaxed are the key essentials at this facility. My particular family member in this home gets special attention from the staff to ensure her happiness and also to make sure she still feels part of a family. The only downside to this facility is the dirty restrooms and a faint odor in the hallways. I would recommend the staff take more time to cleaning up as well as making visitors feel comfortable too. I visit this nursing home at least 3 times a month and each visit I stay at least 30 minutes. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is delicious and I usually eat in the cafeteria with my family members. All in all the facility is great and I would recommend to anyone looking to enroll their elderly family member into a nursing home. In life, transition from homes to nursing homes are stressful on the patient, but Winslow's makes it a bit easier.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 345036

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality