Reviews of Parkside Special Care Center

Parkside Special Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by sandi5 December 23, 2013

my sister is living at parkside,i apprediate the care, patients, they show in caring for my sister during her ajusting from a vey independent lady, now a bit confused, needing her lifes needs in the hands of trusting caring trained people.the facility is a employee friendly place always there to answer your questions.i feel comfortable my sis is in good hands.

Parkside Special Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by ginger1950 June 01, 2012
4.0

I found that the higher paid administrative staff were efficient and knowledgeable and always trying to help. The facilities need painting in a more cheerful color other than the usual industrial green and yellow. They did a very good job in keeping the building clean and the folks in charge of repairs and maintenance were quick to respond, initiate and finish a job. Storage area for documents was outside and a little awkward to access. I found that the admin staff liked to interact with the clients and were encouraged to do so, even if it was not their job. The outside area was sufficient and the security was average. I would have liked to see more gardening activities for the seniors so that they could get their hands in the soil and watch their plants grow. I find that gardening is a very good way to relieve tension and at the same time give the clients a feeling of satisfaction and pride in seeing their handiwork grow.I also appreciated that there was no religious prostlitizing going on and the client's privacy was always respected. At holiday time, I enjoyed the staff decorating the building and making all areas as festive as possible.

Medicare Ratings