Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Sycamore Creek Nursing Center

Sycamore Creek Nursing Center is a nursing home in Coraopolis, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sycamore Creek Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Sycamore Creek Nursing Center

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Sycamore Creek Nursing Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by dubward7 August 28, 2012
3.0

The facility seemed o.k.; I had two family members spend their last days here. The nurses were pleasant, although I was wary about some of the patients that were roaming the halls. My grandmother had a few falls from her bed, so I'm not sure I can comment on the safety or the attentiveness of the staff. Another family member received infections and had to be transported to the local hospital a few times.Each time I visited the residents seemed to be participating in a structured activity or some other group event. Carpet bowling specifically comes to mind. The place smelled like you would expect a nursing facility to smell - whether this can be correlated with cleanliness, I can't speak.Sycamore is what it is. I wouldn't want to spend my time here, but I guess it is a nursing facility above all and not necessarily a vibrant community. Over all, a dull, uninteresting place to live out your life.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395603

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality