Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Peak Resources- Charlotte
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring77280350 January 30, 2014
4.0

I toured a lot of nursing homes in the last three days. Some of them were really depressing, dirty, and smelly. But Peake Resources was clean. It's just a new place and so far, it's good. We had two issues, but they've worked with us to get that straightened out and my mom is feeling much better. I would say the staff is good. So far, they've been eager to work with us. We actually had a few problems when we first got her in there, and they did work with us to get those issues solved.

Peak Resources- Charlotte
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by starchildsister January 09, 2014
1.0

I was not happy with the rating, they scored low in everything,medical care,saftey,staff,! From my experience some of the staff was unfriendly and rude. The nurses were not knowledgeable about their patients or their needs, they ONLY administer medication. If you had any issues or concerns and brought to the attention of the director of nursing,,,they would tell you one thing and the staff something totally different, They could not be trusted..This is not a place I would place a love one.They are very much under staffed.They appeared amiable and very inviting in the very beginning,but after 2 weeks of being a resident I was sorry we even step foot on their property.Out of 10 staff members I would say only one or two really cared about their client. After a month of crying every night for leaving my father up there and making such an awful decision without doing my homework, we transferred to another facility. We were referred by Presbyterian hosp.but we were mislead.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 345013

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality