Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Cedar Springs Health and Rehab

Cedar Springs Health and Rehab is a nursing home in Cedartown, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cedar Springs Health and Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Cedar Springs Health and Rehab

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Cedar Springs Health and Rehab
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by MattyRoland83 June 15, 2012
4.0

After my grandmother was first place in this facility, we had nothing but great things to say about it. The staff seemed nice and welcoming and the nurses and LPNs were great as well. I was there for several meal times, and everyone seemed to be well taken care of. After a few months, however, my grandmother started to complain about things. She was incontinent and would tell me and my family that she would lay in her urine for hours on end with no one coming to check on her. She also said that if she was asleep when meal time started, she would not eat because they would not bring anything to her when she awoke. I trusted my grandmother, so one day while I was there, I pulled out a marker and made a small mark on a pad on her bed. I left her that day and returned the next. The same pad was still on her bed and it was soaked in urine. My grandmother told me that they had gotten her out of bed a few times, but had not changed the pad. My family and I confronted the DON about the issues and she seemed bewildered. She apologized and promised that she would look into the issues. About a week later, she called us and told us that she had terminated several of the staff members for negligence. After that, things got a lot better and my grandmother was very happy there.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 115381

Health
4.0
Overall
3.0
Quality