Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Rehab and Healthcare Center of Cape Coral

Posted by Caring1103 May 10, 2014
4.0

The first time I went at Rehad and Healthcare Center of Cape Coral, I was very upset and ready to leave. Nobody really greeted us, and then, somebody took us to my mother-in-law's room, but then nothing happened until I finally asked what was going on. I found out later that they had several patients who came in at the same time and things were not coordinated. What happened was not on purpose. She was there for about 21 days, and the care she got was pretty good. The staff were very pleasant with her. She had a roommate, and she did not like it at first, but then she adjusted to it. She liked the food, although I thought it was very repetitive. I thought that it all looked the same. It was an older facility, and it bothered me that the whole place was painted in either white, off-white, or tan. The rooms were older too, and small considering that there were two people with wheelchairs and both needed oxygen.

Posted by dazegoby November 09, 2012
3.0

I am fairly satisfied with the facility. The staff is very friendly and they treat my Grandmother with the utmost respect. The place is usually clean except a few times I visited when they were short-handed it was a little untidy. The rooms are a bit small for people going in and out in wheelchairs but my Grandmother manages to get through okay as long as Items are not left in the way. There was an incident where my Grandmother had fallen and claimed that it took several minutes for anyone to respond. There were also a few times I went there and her air conditioner was not working properly and the room was very hot. But other than that she is pretty happy with the place and says she would not leave it for anything. I would have to say I would recommend it to anyone seeking care.

Posted by Bella M. April 14, 2012
4.0

My cousin's wife was a resident of this facility while she was recoverig from a cerebral hemorrhage. At first, I confess that I found the very plain exerior of this facility to be somewhat unsettling. It is also located on a very busy street. I was concerned that the care would be inadequate and the facility oudated. My cousin assured me that the facility was highly recommended to him for individuals who needed the services that his wife needed. I admit that, after observing the way she was cared for and the way her condition approved, I discovered that a facility cannot be judged by its exterior alone. My cousin's wife was well cared for in the Rehab and Health Care Center of Cape Coral and her condition significantly approved. The staff was friendly and attentive whenever I visited her.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 105342

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality