Top nearby Nursing Homes:

About Topanga Terrace

Topanga Terrace is a nursing home in Canoga Park, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Topanga Terrace for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Topanga Terrace

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Topanga Terrace
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by ILikeIt March 14, 2012
4.0

My grandmother lived at Topanga Terrace Center after contracting an illness. The staff was excellent as my grandfather, mother, and family were allowed what to me seemed like ultimate access to my grandmother. Daily we were allowed to spend as much time as we desired with her. We were encouraged to decorate her room with as many the feelings of home as we could. The staff made a point to get to know us, and in return the lines of communication were open and straight forward.Climate and environment in the facility was always comfortable. As our family spent many hours daily there we found no sense of smell as the assisted facilities of the 1980's used to provide. The facility provided plenty of parking and checking in was a breeze.Holidays and family gatherings at the facility were made possible by the great staff. Reserving the outdoor patio for larger groups was an excellent touch and made events more enjoyable rather than crowding into a room. In my opinion this facility and its staff deserve a high grade. Do to the number of patients it can become a bit crowded walking the halls. If the facility were to be enlarged it would get my highest grade.

Medicare Ratings