Top nearby Nursing Homes:

54792

Reviews of Broomall Presbyterian Village

Posted by bspeers May 15, 2014
2.0

It has been a long journey for my mother who is a patient at Broomall. There are many dedicated staff members; however, I see a lack of empathy and team building skills among certain workers. A definite negative attitude with certain workers and laziness displayed. This needs to be addressed, especially the notion of using cell phones while working.

Posted by Howard 4435 February 17, 2014
1.0

The aides have the worst attitudes of any facility I have ever visited. Most are defensive, and have a chip on their shoulder about having to do ANYTHING. Laziness and incompetence abound!

Posted by Al8 October 17, 2013
4.0

Broomall Presbyterian Rehab was satisfactory, it was good. The therapy met all my friend's needs. He had a nice room. For a rehab for a few months. The place was okay.

Posted by ElisaM August 24, 2012
4.0

I did not like the facility for what my mother's needs. So we decided not to go and we decided to do home care. The facility was very nice, the people were very nice, but I don't think my mother was at that level that she needed that much care. It was more of people that I believe are in the final stages, and my mother is not in her final stages.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395052

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality