Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Heartland of Brooksville

Heartland of Brooksville
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Peggy30 May 30, 2014

Heartland of Brooksville is a combination of rehab and a nursing facility, and it's very, very nice. The staff treats you really nice there. It's a great place. My mother-in-law seems happy there. They have rehab, which is very good for her. They have entertainment, and they provide three meals a day. The food looks good, and they have great variety.

Heartland of Brooksville
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Jeana1 April 17, 2013
4.0

My mom is in a rehab center which is Heartland of Brooksville. They're pretty good. The staff there knows my mom and her medical issues and they know what to look for. She's been treated well there. We're pretty happy with the staff and the care she was getting. She's lost a lot of clothes, she has a closet full of clothes but when they do the laundry she's missing half of them again. It's been crazy; nobody knows who has been taking her clothes. We don't understand it. She's been having physical therapy twice a day and they've been very good about that. If its a day she's not feeling good, they don't push her very hard. And if it's a day when she's feeling good, they really try to push her. So they really got her strength back.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 105606

Health
3.0
Overall
3.0
Quality