Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Franciscan Villa

Franciscan Villa
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by pmarouk May 07, 2013

The staff at Franciscan Villa is wonderful. My mom has been there for six months and she truly loves it, loves the staff. The facility is always clean and the residents get excellent care. Food there is nutritious and like home cooked meals. Residents are treated with kindness and respect.

Franciscan Villa
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by PleasedVisitor August 21, 2012
4.0

I visited this facility approximately 8 months ago. I was very pleased with the way you had to have a code to enter the facility. I also was pleased with the way my friend was given care. He was a rather cantankerous patient, but the staff always treated him kindly and with respect. A rather large group of us came to visit him one day, and they even supplied us with a really nice sitting area to visit. The site was always very clean and did not seem to have the stomach turning smell of many nursing homes. Many different times we were there the staff was associating with the guests, and making everyone feel right at home. I was very impressed with the overall appeal of this community. The center had great physical and occupational therapists there on staff to help this patient get back into good health. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone who is in need of these services.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 375525

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality