Reviews of Northwoods Lodge

Posted by The Old Viking August 12, 2013

After three separate post-operative stays (knee staph infection, knee replacement, hip replacement) I cannot say enough good things about Northwoods. The staff has a genuine interest in the residents and are very responsive to one's needs. The rehab department does all the right things. By that I mean that they push you hard enough for progress and leave you with skills to continue rehabilitation after release. Meals are excellent and maintenance was superb. I think of it as a quality resort--and that's not the painkillers speaking.

Posted by Silverdale June 02, 2012
4.0

The facility was well kept. The landscapes were appealing and the exterior of the building looked inviting. The interior looked professional and comfortable. The food was acceptable. It is not a 4-star restaurant, but the variety was good and the food was nutritious. The staff was friendly and reliable. The dignity of those in the facility was upheld by the staff. Rooms were small, but adequate. It was nice to have a facility with so many residents. It seemed like there was always something for the residents to do.

Posted by Jen Peterson March 28, 2012

I have found Northwoods Lodge to be a quality facility. There retirement cottages are beautiful, the meals are fabulous, and the staff is always friendly. The quality of care is way above standard. They always manage to meet or exceed expectations in the skilled nursing facility both with the residents and the physical therapy they provide. They have earned their excellent reputation in the community rightfully. The only feedback I would have that is elss than excellent is when I toured the Assisted Living portion of their community it seemed just acceptable and I did not notice as much social activity, it was not sub-par, just average, which when compared to the retirement and skilled nursing is somewhat of a let down.

Posted by ken-1 September 03, 2008
2.0

My loved one stayed here

Clean, seems nice, but my grandmother has been waiting for 5 days to get a TV to watch...normally not a big deal but she can not get out of bed...maintenance log was done but no results

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 505484

Health
Overall
4.0
Quality