Payment Options

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Brandon Court

Posted by easygoing67 September 22, 2014
1.0

Well this would be a Home if Rehab is needed to stay away from. The rehab team is awfull. This home really need help. The CNA nurses are all wonderfull and willing to help and take care of patients but it is very obvious that upermanagement has no clue what goes on in a medical need. This would be a DO NOT STAY ! Upon the first visit its all good and very good talking but no action... Just my opinion !!

Posted by heather55 March 23, 2014
1.0

my dad was in this facility for 3 years. this is a poorly run nursing home with profit being the number one concern. the food is horrible due to cost cutting & poor dietary staff. . the nurses are overworked with 25-30 residents per nurse, again due to cost cutting. many times I had to buy bedpads due to the facility being "out" of them during weekends. there is no leadership or supervision of the CNA's and nurses and complaints are considered "no big deal". staff often spends 1-2 hours a day smoking and talking outdoors in the recreation area while residents are ignored. my advice? AVOID at all costs

Posted by wanda2 March 29, 2013
3.0

Brandon Court is more of a nursing home than assisted living, and it's an older building. They did not have outings for their residents but they have quite a few in-house activities. Even if the place was not as nice as the other 2 facilities that we've visited, we might still choose this one for my mother because we felt comfortable talking with their administrator, Anita, and we really liked her.

Posted by cab542 March 07, 2012
4.0

We just recently moved my grandmother into the Brandon Court assisted living facility. The healthcare that is provided at this facility is exceptional. I feel very comfortable leaving my grandmother there. The staff is so attentive and kind to my grandmother. They treat their patience with gentleness and care. There are so many activities provided for the residents there. I have nothing but positive things to say about this facility. My grandmother refused to go to an assisted living home for the longest time, but she has never been happier than she is now living at Brandon Court. My family and I feel a sense of relief every time we leave her there because we know she is in the hands of a staff that truly cares for her. Every health care need she has is met right there at Brandon Court. The staff has blessed my family in so many ways. We often times go up there just to visit with the staff, they are like family now. We are so thankful for all of the care and love Brandon Court has invested into our grandmother.

Medicare Ratings