Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Rosewood

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Rosewood is located in Bowling Green, KY and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Rosewood

Posted by helen love July 01, 2012

This facility has one of the best Alzheimer's Units I've seen in my forty years of nursing. The unit is safe, clean, private, and allows freedom of expression from its residents. Very well staffed both nurse resident ratio and nurse training with this disease. The surroundings are decorated with items from the fifties and each resident's room is filled with personal items that they hold dear. Family is always welcome.

Posted by apace13 January 28, 2012
3.0

The facility at Rosewood was nice. My grandma (the resident) really enjoyed the indoor birdcages, and loved attending the church service on Sunday mornings. The preacher at the service was very kind, and you could tell he really cared for the patients! The staff in general was pretty nice. One of the nurses with my grandma one shift didn't seem to be having the best day, but she still kept her head up. My grandma also kept going on and on about how much she enjoyed the food, which really surprised me! My only complaint about this facility is that my grandma had to be readmitted to the hospital after contracting a severe Urinary Tract Infection from the nursing home. I know this can be common in such a large facility, but I still feel like care should be administered cautiously, especially for people in these walks of life. It was very hard for my grandma to recover from that, and she was already in so much pain due to her kidney failure. Overall I rate Rosewood with 3 stars. My grandma liked most aspects of it, but her final days there were highly unpleasant with the infection.

Posted by patricia42256 January 28, 2012
3.0

My mother was a resident of Rose Wood Nursing Home. This home had a strong oder of urine. The care was not very good. My mother had a feeding tube and they put her in a room with a woman who had dementia. They called me one night to tell me that the woman had sat on her and removed the feeding tube from her stomach.They also over fed her where she gained a lot of weight, the feeding tube was going non stop. They didn't appear to keep her very clean.Sometimes when we came to visit her she would have poop under her nails!She also would be lieing in a soiled diaper a lot.Sometimes we would have to go to the front desk and ask for assistance.The staff was polite but not very efficient. They moved my mother 2 times and each time they put her in a room with people who harmed her.She was not well groomed at all. It was sad the way they kept her she was bed ridden after a stroke and could not talk she had a trac in for most of her stay .My brothers moved her to another home which was better but not long after she finally passed away from congestive heart failure.

Posted by Shanesgurl1987 June 30, 2011
3.0

I visited a patient in this facility and was not satisfied with the facility cleanliness. The staff was vey professional, and the facility was up to date. I walked into the patients room I was there to visit and in the patients bathroom there was soiled linens filling the container to more than it could hold and it had not been taken away. The trash was full in all of her trash cans. Once I notified the nurse within thirty minutes there was someone in there to take away the trash and soiled linens. I was very happy with the service.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 185089

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality