Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Ashley Manor Care Center

Ashley Manor Care Center is a nursing home in Boonville, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ashley Manor Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Ashley Manor Care Center

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Ashley Manor Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by SimpleSally November 20, 2012
3.0

My great grandmother was at this nursing facility. It was not the best facility, however, even though the surroundings were not the best, there were some staff nurses who truly did care about the residents. Watching my grandmother in Ashley Manor was a very difficult one, but I knew, thanks to Trisha, she would be taken care of with respect and dignity. Ashley Manor did not have the best Director at hand at the time, but since then, it has come leaps and bounds. I use to visit her quite a bit, take walks with her, talk to the nurses on staff there and make sure she was getting the utmost care. Unfortuneately, there was just not enough staff like Trisha on hand. There as staff members who mistreated patients there and it simply broke my heart. They were rude to patients, and made them feel as an inconvenience. This should not be the case at all. When meds were being passed, the nurses would tease the patients and say "Stewart, you think you would live til tomorrow if I didn't give you your medicine". Those things are the reason why the family chose to finally remove my greate grandmother. She spend her last days at home and passed peacefully in the care of her own family.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 265738

Health
3.0
Overall
3.0
Quality