Reviews of Whitehall Boca Raton

Posted by Jeff1268 June 18, 2014

Im a past patient at Whitehall great therapy, terrific nursing care, great customer service. I wouldnt have been more happier any where else. Im telling eveyone in my condo complex at our next meeting how happy I was

Posted by yahoochris February 12, 2014

We were extremely impressed with Whitehall we received excellent nursing care terrific therapy and the foood was so delicious don't listen to negative comments Whitehall Boca is still the very best around

Posted by Lot errata January 12, 2014

Extremely happy with Whithall Boca I would go back again and recommend to anyone

Posted by Caring63337950 October 30, 2013
4.0

I had my rehab at Whitehall Boca Raton for a couple of months and my experience there was good. The service was excellent. The food was reasonably good and the facility was clean.

Posted by caring11073 November 16, 2012
4.0

They have very active programs at Whitehall Boca Raton. They are well staffed and very friendly. The programs are done very well.

Posted by Generousmd November 02, 2012
1.0

My mother was admitted for physical therapy after a fall. Her first night she needed help to get to the bathroom. She was told to wait until morning. A dehumanizing facility. All about the money. Everything other than the rehab staff is poor and they have a culture of disrespect.

Posted by CarsBoca761 June 23, 2012
4.0

Whitehall Boca is a nice facility around the center of Boca Raton. The campus is green and landscaped maintained well and is surrounded mostly by a residential community. The staff was welcoming when I arrived with the hospice representative. The campus security was visible and made me feel like it was a safe place. Because my father was lonely at this time I was impressed by the socialization I did see. Whitehall offered recreation activities like day trips, exercise, and entertainment, all which seemed like good programs. I could tell also that the medical staff were friendly and patient with my father. Meals were prepared at least 3 times however my father would only eat his native food at this time so we would be providing our own meals. Although, I didn't try any food while I was there, I can not comment on the taste. Overall, it was a nice experience for me to visit the facility and get their guidance during this hardest time of my life.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 105506

Health
2.0
Overall
3.0
Quality