Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Heritage Hall Blackstone

Heritage Hall Blackstone is a nursing home in Blackstone, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heritage Hall Blackstone for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Heritage Hall Blackstone

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Heritage Hall Blackstone
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Juanita34 August 19, 2011

My elderly cousin stayed at this facility. When my family initially looked for a nursing home for him to stay, they found that this was one of the best in the area. The facility was always clean. The staff were very friendly - from management to the cafeteria workers to the ladies at the front desk. The head nurse at the time was excellent and very involved in my cousins care. Of course, to an extent, you get out of a nursing home experience what you put into it. I made a great effort to make sure the staff did everything they should have been doing to care for my cousin as his health declined, and I was given more responsibility to care for him. The nurses were very responsive and never got agitated with me. They were patient and very supportive. The cnas and lpns also had a good relationship with my cousin, joking around with him. There were times when it seemed as though the facility was a little short staffed with cna's, and on some days it seemed like they couldn't take as much time when it came to feeding or caring for a very ill resident. At least that's what I found with my cousin but I know that many nursing homes are short staffed, some more than others. Overall my cousin was well cared for at this facility and I would highly recommend it.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 495353

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality