Payment Options

Bingham Memorial Skilled Nursing & Rehab Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by AJFree September 24, 2014
1.0

I know several people who are at this facility long term. I wouldn't want someone I hate to stay there, let alone someone I love. They are too busy, I imagine that they are understaffed and there is little organization. Some of the staff is nice and work hard but most ignore the call button and seem uncaring to the residents. I've called to check various things and they don't often answer the phone. The call gets routed to the hospital and the hospital forwards me onto someone's voicemail and I never get a call back. Now when I call I hang up after 30 seconds so I don't have to waste time with the hospital employee transferring me to nobody. Last time I called, waited 30 seconds, hung up and called again for 10 minutes straight without an answer. I think this is inexcusable! When I tell them they act indifferent, as if I'm being rude bringing it up and they have to bite their tongue. I'm sorry but if it’s too difficult to answer the phone, hire a secretary.

Bingham Memorial Skilled Nursing & Rehab Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by huckleberryblackfoot January 21, 2012
3.0

This facility is connected to the local hospital. The staff was very friendly, and the rooms were very clean. However, my grandmother was not diagnosed as having had a stroke for 2 days after she initially showed symptoms. I think the doctors and nurses, no matter how busy, should make it a point to know their patients. This would help them determine diagnoses similar to my grandmothers much sooner. The lunch room was well organized and fed the residents well. The only other things I would complain about are the room size and the outdoor space. The rooms are very small, with little privacy (only a curtain) between the 2 occupants, and a bathroom to share. There is no where outside that is grassy to walk or just smell the fresh air and sit on a bench and look at the beauty of our outdoors. The only thing that surrounds this facility is pavement.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 135007

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality