Payment Options

Reviews of Country Meadows of South Hills

Country Meadows of South Hills
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Lin1 January 31, 2014

My father is staying in Country Meadows. Location-wise, it is closer to my brother and sister. So, if there is an issue, they can be there within ten minutes. I have been in every single one of their buildings, there is not a smell, unlike in other facility that even if they are clean there is an odor. It is a facility where he is never going to move because it is transitional. He come from respite care and have his rehab right there. They have the kind of rehab that we need for him, which is a more of detailed rehab program. Then he move into assisted living. If something else will change with the care that my father need, it is meet long term and this is a better place to be. Right now we also have my mother in the independent care. It is working out so well.

Country Meadows of South Hills
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Carol65792750 August 30, 2013
4.0

They treat people like family in Country Meadows. My mom moved in there last May. They encouraged the residents to get involved in the activities that they have going on. It's homier as opposed to feeling like you shove somebody in a skilled nursing facility.

Location of Country Meadows of South Hills