Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Slate Belt Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by OldTennisPro June 01, 2012
4.0

I was in a lot of pain for the first couple days, so I was on a lot of pain meds. After that second day, I was starting to feel better, so I remember more not being on as much medication. The staff was friendly, and the rehab department was kind and understanding. The nursing aides were the absolute best. At one point, due to being out-of-it, I completely soiled the bed. They were gentle in moving me back and forth and doing what they called a "complete bed". Dave and John were there names, and I'll never forget them! Those guys moved like blazes, and were very attentive and caring with great senses of humor that, I'm sure, helped along my healing process. The professional nursing staff was quick in attending to my needs, namely the pain medication. I'd ring, my aides would pass on my request, then, always within a half hour I'd have what I needed. The food was terrible. That I remember quite well. Also, administration told me some fibs before I came there as to some of the amenities, that, when I inquired about once I was there, I was looked at like I had grown antennas. My stay was 6 weeks, and I'd do it again, especially if I had a lot of my same staff on the third floor where I stayed.

Slate Belt Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by netty129 February 23, 2012

My father went to this nursing home, we had visited many nursing homes and none of them seemed to fit his personality or his needs. we looked for months and months and could never seem to find one that was both reliable and close to home. We then visited slate belt nursing and rehabilitation center on a recommendation from a neighbor.It was definitely the best nursing home either of us have ever seen, the staff are amazing and care very much for their patients, the facilities are clean and the medical equipment is stunningly advanced.I would recommend this nursing home to anyone that wants their relative or loved one to be well cared for, well entertained and comfortable. while still having the freedom to make their own plans.The staff were wonderful, they cared very much for my father and made sure he was comfortable and relaxed. This nursing home is truly a gift from god.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395494

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality