Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Oaks at Scenic View, the

Oaks at Scenic View, the is a nursing home in Baldwin, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Oaks at Scenic View, the for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Oaks at Scenic View, the

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Oaks at Scenic View, the
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by shadowfire March 27, 2012
4.0

The facility was very clean. My grandfather was there after complications with Parkinson's disease. All of the staff were courteous, caring, and answered questions very well. The food was healthy, suited to what he needed, and no one minded helping him if he had trouble using his hands or anything. The physical therapy that he had to do was done properly, at his level, and with plenty of respect and caring. At no time was he treated rudely or like he was simply a number. He made friends there and while he never thought of it like home he did enjoy it enough that he wasn't devastated at being there. The biggest complaint I have is that the administrative staff were not as nice as the nursing staff. It was difficult to get straight answers about things like insurance or even when the doctor would be in. They often spoke down to myself, my mother, and my grandmother. We could have done without condescending attitudes but overall it's a great facility.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 115393

Health
3.0
Overall
3.0
Quality