Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Augustana Hcc of Apple Valley

Augustana Hcc of Apple Valley is a nursing home in Apple Valley, MN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Augustana Hcc of Apple Valley for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Augustana Hcc of Apple Valley

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Augustana Hcc of Apple Valley
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by KathAttack June 29, 2012
4.0

I thought Augustana was a very nice facility, and the people seemed kind, but understaffed. Whenever someone was called for it seemed to take a long time for someone to come. The staff didn't seem extremely qualified, and they weren't much for intelligent conversation. One really big issue that I didn't like was that my grandma was only being bathed every couple of days, as she was a very clean woman all of her life. However, she always had very nice things to say about the people that were taking care of her, and even had us bring them gifts once in a while, although I think that was more so they would take better care of her. :) The food was also terrible, and my grandma liked to eat a lot, so we brought her food sometimes, which was allowed. Overall, as a nursing facility I feel it was up to standard, not like you see on Inside Edition or whatever, but I think it could be run a little classier, especially with the personal hygiene issue.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 245264

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality