Cost

Starting at $3,040/mo.; $5,525/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Clare Bridge of Troy

At Clare Bridge of Troy we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Clare Bridge of Troy are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Reviews of Clare Bridge of Troy

Posted by Sherri8 April 26, 2014
4.0

The community that we have my mother in is Clare Bridge of Troy. It’s a Brookdale community. She's received excellent care there. She's had a few health issues since she's been there. She's had a few falls. They worked with us to get her enrolled in hospice. The staff has been very caring. She's still there; she's just enrolled in hospice, and they come to see her there. The staff know each of the residents well, know their likes and dislikes. Even the cook in the kitchen comes out and makes sure my mom's eating. So I would give definite thumbs up to the staff. Their maintenance has been very good. We do not have any issues with that.

Posted by dblynn August 22, 2013
4.0

I toured Clare Bridge and it was very beautiful and it seemed very clean. But the one thing I felt was that the hallways were a bit difficult to navigate. It would be easy for me to get lost in there.

Posted by Barbara18 March 08, 2013

Clare Bridge only has around 50 residents. It's all on one floor, it's much smaller and so there's more individual care. It also didn't smell bad. The people seem a lot friendlier. The staff is wonderful, very patient, very loving and is really great with my mother. She's extremely happy. Before she went there she was not a happy person. But ever since, she's happy and content.

She shares a room with another resident. They try very hard to get her to interact with other people. They have a beauty shop where she could get her nails done. They would go out to dinner once a month. The food there is good. My husband and I were invited last Thanksgiving for dinner. And if you want to bring your own lunch, they have a little private dining room where you can have a private luncheon. It's very nice. I haven't had any complaints at all. It's a very nice place although it's expensive.

Posted by Social Worker # 1 December 01, 2011

I think that the Clare Bridge of Troy is a perfect specialized facility for someone who is looking for placement for a friend or family member that suffers from Alzheimer's or Dementia. Clare Bridge of Troy provides their residents with the safest and secured care and the common areas of the facility are a delight, and the most beautiful, luxury and elegant facility. The surrounding neighborhood is also elegant and luxury and beautiful While there, I noticed that the management and staff there were very professional and someone were always visible for their residents to see.

They also enhance their residents with an increase sense of purpose in their lives. They also provide their residents with a specialized dining and ongoing monitoring of health care behavioral needs that fits each and every individuals needs. Their Alzheimer's and Dementia care programs are also designed to embrace their residents' needs as necessary. Their professional health care team members' are trained and skilled in Alzheimer's' and Dementia care. The facility is beautiful interior and exterior. The common areas of the facility are sophisticated and elegant and the surrounding areas of the facility are also sophisticated and elegant as well.

The architect inside of the facility is simply gorgeous and architect outside the facility is gorgeous as well. The residents' rooms are tailored designed and does not smell and are fit for a King and Queen to live in. I would recommend this facility to any and everyone that is looking for a placement for a friend or loved one that suffers from Alzheimer's or Dementia. I would rank this facility on a five stars ranking for its excellence and expertise.

Posted by medicalsocialworkerAC November 04, 2011
4.0

Clarebridge of Troy in Troy, MI is a nice facility. This is a nursing home for Alzheimer's patients. I would recommend this facility to those looking for a quality place for their loved ones.

When I was there in 2010, the first thing I noticed was the amount of activity in the community. Patients and their visiting family members could participate in various activities throughout the day, such as exercising, sing alongs and crafts. The women who ran the social activities had so much energy, were very patient and seemed to really care for the patients. The nurses at this facility were helpful and compassionate. One drawback was that it was difficult to find an aide sometimes, when assistance was needed.

Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a five, the common areas a five, the residents' rooms a five, the staff a four and the quality of care a five. When you first walk in, the common area is made to look like a town center. It is very welcoming. Overall, I'd give Clarebridge a rating of 4 stars because the care received is good, the staff is knowledgeable in Alzheimer's care and the facility is well kept up.

Posted by 33lGazer July 31, 2011

Clare Bridge of Troy is a very nice facility for seniors. They are located on Northfield Parkway, very convenient as it's near three hospitals. My father retired at the age of 67 and this is the place I decided he should live the rest of his life at. He was recently diagnosed with a type of dementia. Clare Bridge offers great care, housekeeping, and other essential services, all in comfortable environment. They have amazing amenities and programs for their residents. I'd like to take a moment and comment on the housing at Clare Bridge. They have great rooms with comfortable living spaces, fireplace in the sitting room, a dining room, laundry and gym. Clare Bridge is professional and has a great background history in Alzheimer's and dementia care. I trust their experience 100%, and I recommend you do too. I've already told my family and friends about Clare Bridge of Troy, so check them out.

Location of Clare Bridge of Troy

Features of Clare Bridge of Troy

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, 24 hr secured buildings

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 3,040
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,540

• Minimum age: 65

• Licenses: Licensed by the Ohio Dept of Health

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5