Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Clare Bridge of Ormond Beach

At Clare Bridge of Ormond Beach we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Clare Bridge of Ormond Beach are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Reviews of Clare Bridge of Ormond Beach

Posted by Lion22 August 04, 2014
1.0

This facility is only for patients with severe dementia. Few activities. Food not good.

Posted by Caring90611150 July 31, 2014
3.0

I went to Clare Bridge of Ormond Beach and I thought the facility was decorated nicely. The room that they showed me was adequate. I didn't get to meet any staff expect for the person who was doing the tour and she kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I had a lot of questions and she told me, "are you really looking for someone or are you an inspector?" She really didn't want to speak to me because I wasn't the one with the money. I felt that she really didn't want to waste her time on me. I also feel that there are too many residents and not enough staff.

Posted by Caring80398150 April 24, 2014

One of the places that was recommended to me was Clare Bridge of Ormond Beach, and so I did go there for a visit. I like the staff in this facility. I like the rooms because they're spacious with a little more of a personal touch.

Posted by Karen18 July 24, 2012

We just moved my mother a couple of weeks ago. The main reason why we chose this facility is because of their staff ratio versus the residents. Their staff ratio was really good. They can take care of the residents better. They are friendly and caring towards the residents and the family of the residents. I like that the residents are in a structured environment. I like that they know what's gonna be happening during the day and there they plenty of good activities. They have scrap-booking and they take the residents out once in a while. She is in studio setting and it's really lovely. Their meals looked great and the menus looked great.

Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd April 11, 2012
4.0

My friend and I went to visit the Clare Bridge of Ormond Beach assisted living facility since he is looking for a place for his mother to live.

The outside grounds had lush, well-kept greenery. There was also a nice area in back for residents and their friends and families to enjoy.

The foyer was fresh, bright and airy. As we walked through the facility, we could see that it was kept clean and nice for the residents. It was also clear that they can handle different levels of ambulation and memory impairment.

The restaurant style dining areas offered many delicious choices. The lunch we saw looked like one you might find in an upscale venue. Their was also had a private dining room for friends and family to enjoy.

The facility offers plenty of amenities - like social enrichment activities within and around the community. The staff takes residents on weekly outings for shopping and entertainment, nature walks and other recreational activities.

The residents are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. They may take exercise classes such as yoga and aerobics, or use the weight training and other equipment. Residents may also enjoy the outer walk ways around the building.

The private housing options spacious apartments, and a variety of floor plans to choose from, were all lovely and looked like they had been personalized.

This looked like a great place for seniors to live, in a caring and safe environment.

Location of Clare Bridge of Ormond Beach

Features of Clare Bridge of Ormond Beach

• Pets: Small Pets

• Lowest monthly rate: 4,990

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5