Cost

Private Pay

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Clare Bridge of Highlands Ranch

At Clare Bridge of Highlands Ranch we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Clare Bridge of Highlands Ranch are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Reviews of Clare Bridge of Highlands Ranch

Clare Bridge of Highlands Ranch
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Kim33 September 25, 2013
4.0

The people and the facility were both very nice. The rooms were in good size and clean. They had a lot of activities. It would be better if they would update the facility a little bit. The old televisions also needed to be updated. I would recommend it to others.

Clare Bridge of Highlands Ranch
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Teresa15 April 30, 2013
4.0

I was looking for a facility for my Mom and I visited Clare Bridge of Highlands Ranch. The activities director showed me around the place. Their rooms were fine. It seemed like a nice facility and the people working there were very good.

Location of Clare Bridge of Highlands Ranch