Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Arbors at Waldron Place, memory care assisted living by Americare

At The Arbors at Waldron Place in Hutchinson, KS, living with Alzheimer's becomes less of a challenge for you and your loved one. We combine the intimacy of assisted living with specialized care for dementia. The size of the Arbors promotes a comforting, calming environment. With no more than 15 rooms, the Arbors co-exists with a sister assisted living facility, yet remains separate. Care is provided in a building specifically designed with the care of the Alzheimer's resident in mind. We consider each resident's own strengths and weaknesses to weave a seamless cloth of individualized care. We also incorporate the latest approaches to this challenging disease into the daily routines and activities of all our residents. It's difficult to even search for proper care while tending to someone with Alzheimer's. Each day presents new challenges to patients and their caregivers. At the Arbors we offer a shelter of care and advice for the entire family.

Reviews of The Arbors at Waldron Place, memory care assisted living by Americare

The Arbors at Waldron Place, memory care assisted living by Americare
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Molly14 November 27, 2013
3.0

I think Waldron Place is a well-managed facility. I have a good friend whose mother is there and she is very pleased with the care that her mother is receiving. They seemed to be very kind and committed to their patients. The rooms were very tastefully decorated and they appeared to be pretty moderate sized.

The Arbors at Waldron Place, memory care assisted living by Americare
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Cindy F. November 22, 2013

I chose The Arbors at Waldron Place for my dad because it's a brand new facility. It's also a very nice place. His room is very beautiful. The staff is really good.

Location of The Arbors at Waldron Place, memory care assisted living by Americare

Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5