Top nearby Memory Care Facilities:

From Arden Courts of Annandale

Arden Courts Tour

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Reviews of Arden Courts of Annandale

Posted by George J. Fenzl February 08, 2013

I am very high on Arden Courts of Annandale. Simply stated, the professionalism and expertise shown by the caregivers speaks to the training and consistency that management provides. Providing care for Alzheimer's and other dementia afflicted persons is ALL they do. They treat the residents with compassion and thoughtfulness and make each and every one of the residents feel at home. I sleep well at night knowing that my loved one is safe, happy and well cared for, and I welcome the opportunity to offer these comments.

Posted by Lancer February 05, 2013

Arden Courts of Annandale is a modern, appropriately designed, well maintained memory care facility. The daily activities, nutritious meals, available health services, and caring staff provide a safe and secure environment. Opportunities for residents to socialize, communicate, and move freely around the residence boost esteem and level the playing field. Most importantly, as a spouse, I have peace of mind that my loved one is residing in a place with caring, dedicated people who enjoy their work and the residents in their care.

Posted by D Chris February 04, 2013

My wife was a resident there for nearly two years. Among her siblings, two others plus her mother were afflicted with Alzheimer's. I had a chance to compare facilities and solutions to caring for Alzheimer's victims ranging from home care through a full-service Alzheimer's care facility and none came anywhere close to the care offered by Arden Courts. The total commitment to care and stimulation provided by Arden Courts was way beyond anything offered by the other places in my experience. I most heartily recommend Arden Courts of Annandale to anyone considering a place for a loved one one who suffers from Alzheimer's. They were able to care for my wife better than I ever could at home. Hands down, this is the place to consider.

Posted by EdB January 31, 2013

My mother was a resident for over two years at Arden Court and they did an excellent job taking care of her. Staff has been first-rate, very clean facility, wonderful programs, excellent food. One could not ask for better treatment of one's family members.

Posted by pkbess January 31, 2013

My mother was in Arden Courts for 5 years. Moving her there was the best decision I ever made! She went from staying in bed all day and not wanting to go to activities to being the life of the party. Mom's love was nature and every nice day she would walk outside and look at the butterflies, birds and flowers. Many days I would find her sitting in one of the gazebos with her friends. Mom became an avid activities person as she loved the songs of the past that were used in the singalongs and exercise programs. Thank you Arden Courts to giving my Mother quality of life with her journey of this terrible disease.

Posted by caring10313 November 03, 2012

We were very well received by the staff of Arden Courts. The person in charge explained to us things and other information that can help my husband on Alzheimer's. The place is very nice, very clean, and organized.

Location of Arden Courts of Annandale