Cost

Medicaid, Long-term Care Insurance, Private Pay, SSI, Veterans

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Clare Bridge of Monroe

At Clare Bridge of Monroe (NC) we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Clare Bridge of Monroe (NC) are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Reviews of Clare Bridge of Monroe

Posted by JWard51 May 24, 2013

This facility does an excellent job. Staff attitude is great, cleanliness is excellent, and even the food is good. My mother was fortunate to be here for her final years. It's a great comfort emotionally to know she is given the best care possible in very difficult circumstance of Alzheimers.

Posted by flowergarden666 April 10, 2013

I have been a resident at Clare Bridge for well over a year and my stay has been perfect. I want to thank the entire staff for helping me gain a better quality of life. The food, care and atmosphere is outstanding

Posted by CharlotteW July 01, 2011

Very beautiful grounds and spacious rooms. My grandmother was extremely well taken care of on a 24 hour basis. The employee's smile and sincerely care for all of the patients and visitors there. The patients are encouraged to do group activities and have meals catered to their likes. Visiting hours are a bit short but the quality of living couldn't have been better for those that are cared for at Clare Bridge.

Location of Clare Bridge of Monroe

Features of Clare Bridge of Monroe

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Pharmacy
  • 24 hour nurses: On-call 24/7

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 4,030