Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Clare Bridge of Bradenton

At Clare Bridge of Bradenton we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Clare Bridge of Bradenton are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Reviews of Clare Bridge of Bradenton

Posted by Hannah4 September 30, 2013

Clare Bridge was about a mile and a half from my mom's house. It was a very clean facility. They staff was very professional and sincere to the client. They had given us so much time to get to know my dad and my mom and her situation. I was very impressed with them.

Posted by Maurice1 September 25, 2013

We were familiar with Claire Bridge as we had gone there often. It was close to where we lived. We knew people who were staying there. The rooms were nice. The people at Claire Bridge were the ones that stand out to us and the place really impressed us a lot.

Posted by roxieismydog316 April 12, 2013

My dad lived here until he passed away. He was originaly in a facility that did not understand Alheimers. He was happy living at Clare Bridge. I especially appreciated how there was an RN on duty 24 hours a day, that there was very low staff turnover and how all the staff knew my dad by name and talked and 'joked' with him, which he loved. The food was excellent and they always treated him iwth respect and dignity. Large public area. Lots of roo. And they would go out on the bus regularly. And there are less than 50 residents, so lots of personalized care.

Posted by ctufano November 28, 2012

I visited this facility to see my grandfather who had dimentia. He was cared for very well and the staff looked after him very closely, but developed a relationship with him that was very important to him and to us. His room was clean and organized. The facility was clean and did not smell badly. The facility has plenty for the residents to do, including an in house barber shop.

Posted by Sofie1 September 17, 2012
4.0

After seeing the care provided here to my friend, I realized it was a lot better than the care provided to my father at a different facility in the same area. I now had a basis of comparison. I think that overall, it is a good place to put a loved one. Well maintained and clean, very little turnover of staff (although management was a different story) and some of the staff even went way over and above in caring for my friend.

Posted by Barb's buddy June 21, 2012

I have often visited a friend living at this facility and have been very impressed at the way the patients have been cared for. The staff uses excellent judgement and gentle persuasion to direct a person that tries to wander away from the exits. There are small groups for various stimulation such as music and tv. The staff is always friendly and upbeat. If the need arises, I would not hesitate to move my husband, who has dementia, into this facility.

Location of Clare Bridge of Bradenton