Top nearby Memory Care Facilities:

From Arden Courts of Avon

Arden Courts Tour

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Reviews of Arden Courts of Avon

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Arden Courts of Avon
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by lhunt August 28, 2012
4.0

When I first entered the facility we were greeted by a woman at a reception desk who was really friendly. We did not need any assistance because my friend had been there many times before so she knew right where her grandfathers room was. We got to his room and he was not there, a nurse was in the hall so my friend asked if she had seen him. The nurse told us that he had went down to the activities center. So, we headed to the activity room and there he was with about 6 other residents and 2 employees who appeared to be running the activity. They were playing music for the residents, I think it was Frank Sinatra. All of the residents seemed to really be enjoying themselves, and the employees were very interactive with the residents, dancing with them and making them smile. It gave me a very warm feeling inside. Her grandfather spotted her and he came over to us, but asked if we could wait a few minutes until activity was over because he was really enjoying it. Another reassurance that they must be doing something right to have such happy residents. The property appeared really clean and well tended too also. Overall, I had a very good feeling and it seemed the residents really enjoyed being there as well.

Location of Arden Courts of Avon