From Arden Courts of Arlington

Arden Courts Tour

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Reviews of Arden Courts of Arlington

Posted by HEG January 28, 2014
4.0

My 90-year old mother has been a resident since Sept. 2012. My family is completely satisfied with the loving care she receives daily. It's wonderful that a secure area is provided for daily walks and a very large patio with ample seating where activities are held in nice weather. Being able to open a door and go to the secure outside is so important because it gives my mother a sense of independence that she didn't have before moving to Arden. My family loves the home-like atmosphere. The facility is divided into 4 "houses" with each house having several bedrooms (each has a private bath), a living room, dining room and kitchen. At mealtimes, there is about 12 in the dining room of my mother's house. The small number is less confusing than having 100 people in one large dining area. Mother is given 3 baths a week. She always smells good when I visit. Each house is assigned a Guardian Angel in addition to the regular caretakers who assist with daily care of dressing, toileting, etc. Mother gained 10 needed pounds the first 3 months after her arrival, so that speaks to the 3 nutritious meals and 2 snacks she has daily. The daily programs are led by two of the most caring people you will ever meet. They love the residents and enjoy being with them. I was impressed on my first visit to Arden by the friendliness of the front office. You won't find a fancy, resort style lobby at Arden. What you will find is your "best friend" taking care of your loved one's home.

Posted by uncompassioned December 14, 2013
1.0

My husband had been a resident over 2 years. Administrative and medical staff changed and everything went downhill. The last 2 days before he passed, he and I were ignored by staff. Meds that had been left by hospice were not given to keep him from being agitated. It has been2 months and I still have not received my overpayment.

Posted by Linda39 March 22, 2013

My mother went to Arden Courts of Arlington for 3 or 4 days a week. It was affordable, and the accommodations were great. It was a good place to have her there. I would recommend this facility.

Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd January 21, 2012
4.0

We went to visit the Arden Courts of Arlington assisted living facility since we happened to be in the vicinity looking at other places to consider for our aunt. The staff was very gracious to allow us to visit on such short notice.

We could see that the outside had nice, lush greenery and looked very maintained, with plenty of seating among the trees and shrubs. Many of the seniors get their exercise walking around the perimeter -- which they can do safely given how it is designed and the caring of the attentive staff.

The lovely furnishings in the community rooms allow residents to enjoya variety of activities, from reading, games, computers and movies to attending the many social events and parties hosted there.

The private living spaces afforded enough space to adequately allow each resident a good environment to enjoy peace, while also being personalized and very comforting.

The formal dining room was spacious and nice for entertaining, as was the casual diner where seniors could relax to enjoy deliciously prepared meals by the staff. The food looked and smelled healthy and delicious. The snacks are offered regularly, and all looked nutritious. The seniors may enjoy snacks any time they wish.

The residents enjoy exercising in the fitness room -- by taking classes or using a variety of weight training and bike equipment. They also enjoy excursions to local activities, parks, the zoo, fairs and other events to keep active. They also make many trips to nearby cities for cultural events, art, music, shopping and to dine in the many eateries.

There are nearby medical facilities, which is comforting to know. Local doctors also make regular visits to many of the residents as necessary.

The staff seemed very kind and caring and we could see how well the residents enjoy living here.

Location of Arden Courts of Arlington