Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Woods at Holly Tree

The Woods at Holly Tree is located in Wilmington, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to The Woods at Holly Tree for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of The Woods at Holly Tree

Posted by Randi1 April 30, 2014
4.0

The Woods was cheery, very clean, with a lot of activities going on. It was a larger facility, and it was nice. Not only their administration people, but their nursing people and physical therapy people were wonderful and willing to work with my mom's needs and help her. I had lunch there, and they were wonderful.

Posted by John74155750 November 26, 2013
4.0

The Woods at Holly Tree was nice. They showed us two apartments. The one looked okay and the other one my wife didn't like at all because there was no stove in there. The food was okay. It was kind of homey. The people were friendly and the staff was nice.

Posted by Jo Ann1 October 09, 2013

The Woods had apartments with kitchenette, a living room, a bedroom and bathroom. The staff was accommodating. They had lots of activities available for their residents.

Posted by Caring3870 September 11, 2013
4.0

The Woods at Holly Tree was a very nice place. It was clean and had a lot of activities for the residents.

Posted by Garrie May 16, 2013

The Woods of Holly Tree was absolutely beautiful. Everything was just perfect. The people were very welcoming, we liked the services that they're going to provide. The residents themselves always had a smile on their faces. The rooms were clean and spacious. It meets mom's needs at the time. Mom actually signed the contract, but then changed her mind and decided to stay home.

Posted by rcr July 26, 2011
3.0

Nice facility, poor management. Housekeepers are expected to clean the rooms and serve all the meals (the room cleanliness suffers). Food is good and the common areas are dated but somewhat maintained. Would not have been my first choice but it was located near me.

Location of The Woods at Holly Tree

Features of The Woods at Holly Tree

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room