Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Lake Shore Commons

Lake Shore Commons is located in Wilmington, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Lake Shore Commons for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Lake Shore Commons

Posted by Randi1 April 30, 2014

The second place that I really liked for my mom is Lake Shore Commons. It was a beautiful community and very clean. It was pleasant-looking, pleasant-smelling. The staff seemed very helpful and informative. The apartments were beautiful, and it was right down the block from a hospital, which was very good. It was a very nice facility as well, and they had physical therapy there that you were able to do. It is a place that I would have been very happy with if my mother decided to move there.

Posted by Caring80426350 March 27, 2014
4.0

I went to Lake Shore Commons for a visit, and it was a nice facility. They have good options for the residents. I just like the place because it's very clean.

Posted by Becky14 November 27, 2013
4.0

We liked Lake Shore Commons and in fact we are going back again to see the facility. The environment is cheerful and uplifting. This place is very friendly. When you move in, they select a buddy to hang around with you until you meet more people and so we thought this facility would be good for her. Their rooms were of nice size for what they offer. They have a lot of things going on there. They have a lot music programs. They have a piano in the dining area. They also take the residents out to shopping, but I just think they are too expensive.

Posted by Jo Ann1 October 09, 2013

I was impressed with Lake Shore Commons because their set up suited the individual needs of the residents. They had a cottage, which was like and apartment and I thought that was nice. They also had individual rooms. The units had their own refrigerator. They lots of activities for the residents.

Phyllis.jpg
Posted by coolphyl July 27, 2011

THIS FACILITY IS UPSCALE IN CLEANLINESS, CARE & KITCHEN HELP. I VISITED THIS FACILITY AS I HAVE AN ACQUAINTANCE MANY TIMES AS I AM A VOLUNTEER WITH THE SENIOR CENTER & RECEIVE MANY ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THEIR WONDERFUL ENTERTAINMENT FOR THEIR RESIDENTS, AS IS THEIR FOOD PREPARATION BY THEIR MARVELOUS KITCHEN HELP. HOORAY FOR LAKE SHORE COMMONS! PHYLLIS BUCHMAN

Location of Lake Shore Commons

Features of Lake Shore Commons

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5