Cost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Eagle Crest

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

Eagle Crest is located in Myrtle Beach, SC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Eagle Crest for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Eagle Crest

Posted by John81843650 March 27, 2014

The rooms in Eagle Crest were smaller but the location was more convenient for any place that you wanted to go in Myrtle Beach. I had a feeling it was like a hotel. There was an open layout on the first floor, and the surrounding property was nice. They had more people, and the staff was fine. I knew they had a lot of activities, but there were no activities when I was there.

Posted by Caring82038450 December 30, 2013

Eagle Crest was well maintained. They had a superb chef. I would be celebrating my Christmas holiday there. However, they were costly.

Posted by Caring75808450 December 30, 2013

Eagle Crest was fantastic! When we went there, they treated my mother with utmost kindest and respect. They also had us sampled their meal so that she had an opportunity to see what the food was like. If Mom wanted to stay in South Carolina, she's going to be moving in there. They basically had everything except assisted living. So if Mother needed more help and we couldn't provide it for her, we would have to contract people to come in to do physical therapy and so forth. Nevertheless, I would still highly recommend them to others.

Posted by Caring72383950 October 13, 2013

I like best the friendly staff and the attitude of the residents in Eagle Crest. They even have management staff that lives in the premises. They invited me for lunch and the food was delicious. It was very good! As a whole, I only have positive things to say about this facility. Their rooms were lovely and of comfortable size. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments and they were laid out very nicely.

Posted by Dennis4 May 13, 2013

Eagle Crest was clean and its staff was very friendly and outgoing. The food was very good. They just had too many activities going on.

Posted by Michelle18 May 12, 2013

I had lunch with the lady from Eagle Crest. We talked and she was very, very nice. If I get a chance, I would like to recover there. after my surgery. The facility seemed really, really well-kept. Everybody was very caring, considerate, polite, smiling, and friendly. I would definitely recommend this facility.

Location of Eagle Crest

Features of Eagle Crest

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room