From the Provider
Ingleside Retirement Apartments, a fifteen-story high-rise complex in the heart of Wilmington Delaware, houses residents age 62 or older. Residents can choose from one, two, or three room style apartments.
A weekly calendar is provided in collaboration with the onsite Down’s Cultural Center providing a variety of activities including dance, fitness, educational opportunities, special programs, trips, computer access and Wii Bowling leagues!
Resident Services coordinators on site:
- provide general assistance and advocacy related to supportive and social services
- develop and maintain relationships with community resources
- act as a liaison with local care providers, hospitals, medicare, Medicaid, and insurers
- work cooperatively with our residents and their families to ensure their well being
- promote a positive social climate that fosters residents’ psychosocial well being
Contact the Ingleside Admissions Director at (302)-575-0250 x2212 for more information.
Housing Types OfferedStudios, 1 BR Apartments
Minimum buy-in/live cost: $1,000
Maximum buy-in/live cost: $1,954
Utilities, Included, Wheel Chair accessible
TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Housecleaning, Parking, Hobby Area/Workshop, Greenhouse/Garden, Guest Speakers, Volunteer Programs
Reviews of Ingleside Homes, Inc.
Location of Ingleside Homes, Inc.
Features of Ingleside Homes, Inc.
- Minimum Cost: 1,000